Competitors: Do you ever wonder
- How should I practice?
- What if I feel like giving up?
- How do I take my speech to the next level?
- Should I do another interpretive speech or try something new?
- How do I work with a partner or club mate?
- Is my script a good choice? Is my topic competitive?
- Nobody’s laughing at my Humorous Interp; what should I do?
- How should I define “success?”
Coaches: Do you scratch your head and think
- How do I understand and implement the rules?
- How do I help families “count the cost?”
- How do I help students and families set goals?
- How do I get parents involved?
- What are recommended resources?
- What are good practice strategies?
- When is it best to validate; when is it best to critique?
Schedule an online Skype appointment with Win for answers to these questions and more. Rates available upon request.
Student Sessions: One-hour minimum. Up to two students from one family may be included in the session; duo partners are also considered a “single” session.
Coach/Parent Sessions: Unlimited number of participants.